As you know, I love to read books and am always on the lookout for books to read. This is a list of books that I loved, and maybe you will like them too.
- The strange case of the Alchemist’s Daughter. A mixture of female monsters working together to triumph over the people who made their lives miserable.
- The Red Queen. The world is divided by two blood types – Red and silver but what happens when young Mare barrow a red, turns out to have powers beyond ordinary for red people.
- The Precious stone Trilogy. A time-travelling gene in a family supposedly skips over sixteen-year-old Gwen but unfortunately for her, she starts taking leaps back to the past, and unknown to the things surrounding time travelling she may be stuck in a problem.
- Paper daughter. Ink runs in Maggie Chen. After her journalist father dies, she is determined to keep his legacy alive however she ends up unravelling secrets, lies and a mysterious connection to the Chinese exclusion era.
- And Then There Were None. Guests invited by an eccentric millionaire to a private island off the coast of Devon. However when the guests arrive the host is nowhere to be seen. All of the guests have a dirty secret to hide but when they are marked for murder and killed one by one, who will be left?
- Animal Farm. Mistreated animals revolt to their master’s cruelty and take over his farm but when the Pigs slowly start taking over it what do the animals do — an allegorical tale written by George Orwell.
- Ms Peregrine’s peculiar children, series. A dead grandfather, A remote island, Ruins of an abandoned orphanage and a sixteen-year-old Jacob Portman on a journey to discover his grandfather’s secrets end up finding a supposedly abandoned orphanage filled with peculiar children who are possibly still alive. Follow Jacob on his tour of unravelling secrets and mysteries.
- Survivor: The triumph of an ordinary man in the Khmer Rouge genocide. The story of a man who survived the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.
- Norng Chan Phal: The Mystery Of The Boy At S-21. The story of a kid who saw his family being ripped apart yet survived through it all.
- The Hate U Give. Starr Carter is stuck between 2 worlds, her poor neighbourhood and a fancy prep school she attends. But when her childhood best friend Khalil is killed at the hands of a police officer, all hell breaks loose. The only key to knowing what happened with Khalil is Starr but does she even know what happened?
Here ten books worth reading. I hope you liked them. Please like, comment and share. Are any of the books on the list your favourites? Comment down below to tell me which book is your favourite.